1. My username is ____ because ____.
2. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
3. My subtitle is ____ because ____.
4. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
5. My default userpic is ____ because ____.
1. My username is cliphead because my usual online name, Chiphead (I hate that name so much now), was taken, so I went with what some kid on Xbox Live misread my name as.
2. My journal is titled My LiveJournal because I was too lazy to come up with something better.
3. I don't have a subtitle because I'm lazy
4. My friends page is called "Cammi's LiveJournal (and a few others)" through a combination of cammiluna updating a lot and my other friends not updating enough.
5. My default userpic is B. Locker from Donkey Kong 64. It started out on that liberal Donkey Kong message board, where all the avatars had to be DKU characters, then I decided it suited me well, so I started using it elsewhere.
By the way, when I was at GameStop to get Planet Puzzle League (545562-525046, if anyone else has it), apparently they're having some kind of batshit insane sale. I got the GBA Castlevania Double Pack for $15, Space Quest Collection for $10, and I figured even Sonic Heroes would be worth $2.50. Other deals I noticed included many copies of the apparently hard-to-find Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for $20 (and if the blog post here is any indication, the GameStop I went to isn't the only one well-stocked), and the collector's edition of Final Fantasy XII (you know, the new one) for $30. Just thought I'd mention it.
Maybe I should post in this thing more.
P.S. Comments are disabled. If you want to comment on this entry, do it here, because 2,378 comments just aren't enough.